This is a discussion thread · 2 replies
Anonymous:I've bought this cat toy with colorful feathers at the tip, they're all so bright red and yellow, I was just wondering what if my cat manages to bite off and swallow them? The dyes won't be toxic I hope?
Well it's inevitable that they'll try and eat it but feather toys shouldn't be played with unless you're there to supervise. I don't leave mine out unless I'm there and playing with them.
Agree, supervise. I do believe the dye will be slightly toxic, however, I'd be more concerned with the size of the feather that's possibly being swallowed. But if you supervise you don't need to worry