This is a discussion thread · 5 replies
- Give and accept affection, freely and often;
- When someone kindly prepares food for you, devour it smiling like it's the best meal you've ever eaten;
- Always be curious about the world around you, especially when new people come into it;
- Take naps;
- Forgive friends who don't have time to play;
- Go out of your way if they do;
- Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joy-ride;
- Get the most out of the experience of fresh air and wind in your face;
- When family members come home, always run to greet them;
- Protect your territory;
- Run, romp, and play daily;
- Be loyal;
- Never pretend to be something you're not;
- If you want what is buried, dig until you find it;
- When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close and nuzzle them gently;
- Don't bite when a simple growl will do;
- On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree;
- When you're happy, dance around and wag your entire body;
- No matter how often you're scolded, don't feel guilty and pout. Run right back and make friends;
- Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
"The human's problem is that he wastes his life because he doesn't know how to enjoy it. What a pointless creature. I wish my life was as long as his!" - Anonymous dog about humans.
Loko:whaaw i lovet it!! thanks for posting ruslana ^_^ in fact i think dogs are very wise and there is a lot to learn from them because they don't live for money, success or fame, they live just for life and every little thing such as you cuddling or playing makes them happy... dogs rule!
Ruslana- When you're happy, dance around and wag your entire body;We often have bad mood or depressions but when something good happens we are rarely glad to the maximum. Dogs are absolutely different in this respect. Dogs can be 100% but 100% happy too. Humans can be 100% sad and 50% happy.
Good stuff by the way.
Anonymous:All so simple but so true! Thanks. [Ye]
People are waiting to help.