1. "One cat just leads to another." - Ernest Hemingway
Photo by Rach
2. "Dogs come when they're called, cats take a message and get back to you later." - Mary Bly
3. "Cats are smarter than dogs. You can't get eight cats to pull a sled through snow." - Jeff Valdez
4. "As every cat owner knows, nobody owns a cat." - Ellen Perry Berkeley
5. "Cats are rather delicate creatures and they are subject to good many ailments, but I never heard of one who suffered from insomnia." - Joseph Wood Krutch
6. "People who hate cats, will come back as mice in their next life." - Faith Resnick
7. "I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior." - Hippolyte Taine
8. "There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer
9. "The cat has too much spirit to have no heart." - Ernest Menaul
10. "Time spent with cats is never wasted." - Colette
11. "Cats seem to go on the principle that it never does any harm to ask for what you want." - Joseph Wood Krutch
12. "Managing senior programmers is like herding cats." - Dave Plat
See more Cat Proverbs and Sayings, Top 15 Cat Proverbs, Top 15 Funny Cat Sayings.
People are waiting to help.