My beloved Cat, Pojab Jack, Mr. Poo, died of air freshener poisoning. Do not use them around cats. They are very harmful. People should be telling everyone they know. I am devastated and I did not realize I was poisoning my baby!
I'm so very sorry. Yes I totally agree and will help you spread the word. I NEVER use them. Can I ask how that happened? was it just a glade plug in or something?
I've just recently learned about this and I'm so glad I never used them, but I know of people who do! They're also harmful for humans, and especially pets! Sorry for your loss!