This is a discussion thread · 5 replies
- Give and accept affection, freely and often;
- When someone kindly prepares food for you, devour it smiling like it's the best meal you've ever eaten;
- Always be curious about the world around you, especially when new people come into it;
- Take naps;
- Forgive friends who don't have time to play;
- Go out of your way if they do;
- Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joy-ride;
- Get the most out of the experience of fresh air and wind in your face;
- When family members come home, always run to greet them;
- Protect your territory;
- Run, romp, and play daily;
- Be loyal;
- Never pretend to be something you're not;
- If you want what is buried, dig until you find it;
- When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close and nuzzle them gently;
- Don't bite when a simple growl will do;
- On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree;
- When you're happy, dance around and wag your entire body;
- No matter how often you're scolded, don't feel guilty and pout. Run right back and make friends;
- Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
"The human's problem is that he wastes his life because he doesn't know how to enjoy it. What a pointless creature. I wish my life was as long as his!" - Anonymous dog about humans.
Ruslana- When you're happy, dance around and wag your entire body;We often have bad mood or depressions but when something good happens we are rarely glad to the maximum. Dogs are absolutely different in this respect. Dogs can be 100% but 100% happy too. Humans can be 100% sad and 50% happy.
Good stuff by the way.