... or do all cats tend to love throwing up on carpets? About 90% of the time I find puke on the carpets, I'm guessing the other 10% of the time they don't make it there on time!
Do your cats do the same?
like an everyday to almost everyday thing? No maybe once a month but that is about it, the worst I have had was Paas marking... but he has seemed to stop. could be caused by there diet.
About once or twice a month here too, and it's mostly Yoda who's got the hairball issue, not the other two. So I know it's not a diet thing... just find it interesting why she has to chose a carpet instead of an area easier to clean Emotion: wink
Hehe this is an interesting observation, Punky! If my memory is true, my cat threw up on the sofa or other soft surface just several times for about 15 (!) years. But maybe that's because we don't really have many carpets. Besides, we nearly always see that he's going to vomit so we have enough time to bring him to bare floor. But now that I am thinking about it, I realize that he generally would jump down to the floor himself, too.
We have 2 biggish carpets and one small one, the rest of the flat is tiles and wooden floors... so they make sure to get to a carpet before! It's nuts... For instance Yoda won't even bother to jump off the couch if it happens... once she even threw up on her own tail! Yuck Emotion: sad
Yeah when I hear that it's about to happen I go running to drag them off the carpet just in time Emotion: big smile
PunkybrewsterYeah when I hear that it's about to happen I go running to drag them off the carpet just in time

LOL so cat owners are TRAINED, haha Emotion: big smile
I find it there about 99% of the time. Also, my boys tend to seem to aim for well trodden paths (hallways for example).