Should I buy a normal reptile undertank heater ( which is more exspensive ) or can I just use a drug store heating pad? Has anyone tried this? If so, would it be alright?
Thanks, Roberta
I recommend a UTH (under tank heater) because they're designed for this task. You should also purchase a rheostat to control the temp's becaues they can get pretty hot.
Good luck!
Ron Crawford
RC Reptiles