+0
Hi! My 2 year old lab ate a whole pork chomp (broken in pieces), last night. He started coughing 5 or 6 times within 20 minutes and tried to throw up, but couldn't. I ended up taking him to a 24 hour vet and he naturally, stopped coughing once we got there. The vet observed him and said he probably swallowed a small piece or just coughed it up (someone was always with him and we didn't see anything). His appetite is still good...I let him eat a little bit last night after all of this and more today. He has gone the bathroom twice, but no rawhide. Plus, he is still coughing occasionally and stomach was spasming this am. Not sure what to do...take him back to the vet again or just watch him? Thanks for your advice...

You might be interested in:

Cat Swallowed String?

!y cat ate a piece of string about 4 inches long and it had a loop in it! Will she be okay? Should I call a vet? She just ate it fifteen minutes ago.

Pup Swallowed Rawhide?

my 12 week old pup swallowed a mushy 3 inch piece of rawhide about 24 hrs ago. she is still eating and drinking and had normal bowel movements till tonight and now is very runny...

Cats Vs Dogs?

please don't take this thread seriously because it's supposed to be an easy and fun one ^_^ i'm a cat person but i respect dogs too so i hope no one will take offence. the question...

Colour Changing Mouse?

is what it says on the the tin. my mouse is changing colour it was white but slowly is starting to turn black ive tried to research on it but all i get is pages of computer stuff...

How To Deal With High Vet Bills

One of my cats, Rajah, has been coughing for about a month now. I first suspected a stubborn hairball, but after 2 weeks of it and nothing coming up, I took him to the vet. She...