Cat's motto: "No matter what you've done wrong, always try to make it look as if the dog did it." Photo of Maine Coon
Most of the above-mentioned sayings have an unknown origin.
- There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast.
- I got rid of my husband. The cat was allergic.
- Never feed your cat anything that doesn't match the carpet.
- Cat's motto: "No matter what you've done wrong, always try to make it look as if the dog did it."
- Dogs have owners, cats have staff.
- You know when people see a cat's litter box, they always say, "Oh, have you got a cat?" Just once I want to say, "No, it's for company!"
- "Humans: No fur, no paws, no tail. They run away from mice. They never get enough sleep. How can you help but love such an absurd animal?" - Anonymous cat about humans
- Anything on the ground is a cat toy. Anything not there yet, will be.
- For a man to truly understand rejection, he must first be ignored by a cat.
- Cats are like potato chips. You can never have just one.
- These aren't my thoughts, they're my cat walking on the keyboard.
- Everyone knows cats are on a higher level of existence. These silly humans are just too big-headed to admit their inferiority.
- Cats are better than any vice. They're not fattening, dangerous, or expensive. However, they can be addictive.
- I have noticed that what cats most appreciate in a human being is not the ability to produce food which they take for granted, but his or her entertainment value.
- Some people have cats and go on to lead normal lives.
See more Cat Proverbs and Sayings, Top 15 Cat Proverbs, Top 12 Cat Quotes.